mercredi 26 janvier 2011

Harry and Cho's kiss

Harry:  That’s it for this lesson.
So we’re not going to be meeting until after the ______________________.
 So just keep practising on your own as best as you can. Well done every one, great _____________!

Ron: Well done mate!

Hermione: See you in the Common Room…
The others: Merry Christmas!

Harry: Thank you very much.

Harry: Are you alright? I heard Umbridge gave you a hard time the other day.

Cho: Yeak. I’m Ok. Anyway. It’s worth it.
It’s just learning all this, makes me wonder whether he would know this…

Harry: Cedric did know this stuff… He was ________________. It’s just. Voldemort was ____________.
Cho: You’re a really good teacher Harry. I’ve never been able to stun anything before.
 Cho: Mistletoe...
 Harry: Probably full of Nargles…
 Cho: What are Nargle?
 Harry: I have no idea.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire