mercredi 6 octobre 2010

Ireland July 2010.

I spent twelve days in Athlone ( Ireland ) in a host family. I had a big bedroom just for me. I went to school every day to study during four hours. The afternoon my class and I visited the city. We went to the swimming pool. It was very funny. The first saturday We went to Dublin by car. In the morning we visited the National Museum and in the afternoon we visited Trinity college. After we made shopping, girls were very interresting. This day was wonderful.

During my hollydays a Spanish student arrived in my family. His name is Rodrico. He is 17 years old. He was very kind.

That is my host family's house.



That was my bedroom.


That is the garden of my host family. The chairs aren't stand up because in Ireland the weather isn't beautiful ant it's always windy.

That is the National Museum in Dublin.
That is the Trinity College.

That is a bouncy castle. That was the last sunday. I played in this castle with my host family's small sons. That was great.
That was my plane to return in France.
That were my hollydays.
CLEMENT D.

1 commentaire: