dimanche 3 octobre 2010

MARION COTILLARD


Marion Cotillard or The french Mermaid is my favorite actress and also she was born the same day as me 30th september 1975, she's 35 years old.
She's a french actress very famous in France and USA too.

Daughter of actors, Marion started acting in small roles for children.
She became famous through the film produced by Luc Besson's Taxi, which reveals to the public and won her first César nomination.
In 2002 she played with Guillaume Canet in Jeux d'Enfants, since 2007 whose Guillaume is her boyfriend.
In 2007 she took the role of Edith Piaf in La Môme translates in USA: La Vie en Rose.

She began a Hollywood career in 2009 with the film Public Enemies where she played withJohnny Depp. The film is a great success. The same year she also turns Nine.
And recently she played with Leonardo DiCaprio in Inception whose she was the main character's wife: "Mall"
Marion won several awards.

I love Marion because I think she's a very good actress and it's since I was young I always love Marion Cotillard!


Léa

2 commentaires: